Through the years, Gummies have grown more popular among consumers as a sleep aid. It comes in pills, liquids and chewables that have different flavors which makes it easy to take.
If you are one of the 35% of Americans who have trouble sleeping, you might already have tried taking melatonin. This pill is usually available in small sizes that makes them easy to take. However, before taking one, you should first research more about melatonin to know what it really is and to know if it is really the best option available in helping you have a better sleep.
What is Melatonin?
Some people who already have good sleeping hygiene, still have experience sleeping troubles and restless nights. Before you go to your local pharmacy to look for the best brand of melatonin to aid you sleep. Know first the definition of melatonin and see if it really suits you.
Melatonin is the most commonly prescribed over-the-counter sleeping aid. It is a natural hormone produced by pineal gland to help your body sleep. Melatonin regulates the circadian rhythm which is our body's normal sleep-wake cycle. It is generated by the brain in reaction to darkness and causes fatigue in the body.
Your body produces melatonin naturally but stress, anxiety, and even by the lights of led screens of your electronic devices may affect and disturb your body’s melatonin production. That is why using melatonin supplements can be a great way to improve your body’s melatonin level and can help fight back against insomnia or sleeplessness.
What is the ideal dosage for sleep gummies?
Sleep gummy doses range from 1 to 10 milligrams nightly, and the lowest effective dose should be used to avoid morning grogginess or midday sleepiness. Although it is safe to take every night, it is best to start with the smallest dose and gradually increase until you discover the right dose for you. Gummy melatonin usually has few adverse effects, but it can also cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, and irritability in some people. To minimize some of these side effects, it's better to try first the smallest amount possible. After 30 minutes, sleep gummy reaches its highest concentration in your blood. That is why it is usually recommended to be taken 30 minutes before sleeping at night, but this can also be taken up to two hours before bedtime.
Who shouldn’t take sleep gummies?
Melatonin is a non-addictive hormone that may be used effectively by most people. But some individuals are still strongly recommended to see and consult their doctor before taking it.
- Children: Before giving your child any melatonin product, consult with their pediatrician to see whether it is the best option for them and to know the right dose they should take.
- Pregnant and nursing women: Melatonin has been shown to have an effect on the reproductive system, particularly in adolescents. So if you are pregnant or currently breast-feeding, it is probably best for you to consult your doctor first to ensure both your safety and your child.
- People taking other medications: If you're taking any other medications, please do check first with your doctor to be sure the gummy melatonin won't interfere with your current medications.
- People with comorbidities: Melatonin should be avoided by those with If you have medical problems, such as type 1 diabetes, epilepsy, autoimmune illnesses, or bleeding disorders it is better if you avoid melatonin because it might lower your blood sugar levels, cause seizure, or make your bleeding worse. Patients undergoing organ transplants and those on blood thinners should do the same.
Which is the best sleep gummy I should take?
Melatonin is one of the best sleeping aids that can help you sleep better and faster. It is a sleep hormone that comes in different supplement forms, from gummies to sprays. These are some of the following variables you should consider when choosing which sleep gummy to take:
- If you have sleeping problems you should always consult your doctor first. Ask about the products they suggest and the next best steps you shall make after taking the said product.
- You should make sure the product that you choose has been authorized by the FDA. Try to research more for other consumer’s feedback and their product reviews.
- Always examine the product label to check and see more information about its ingredients and proper dosage intake.
Restorz Restful Sleep Gummies contain 5 MG of Melatonin serving to blend seamlessly with your body’s natural production of melatonin. Take this 30 minutes before sleeping and it will help you improve your sleep cycle, combat your jet lag, and insomnia. It will help you fall asleep fast, giving you a full and restful night’s sleep, making you wake without the next day grogginess. It has a great yummy strawberry flavor, very easy to consume and digest.
It is a sleep aid supplement that is all natural, has no added artificial flavors and preservatives; gluten, soy and dairy free, and also vegetarian friendly. It is drug-free and non-habit-forming. Restorz Sleep Gummies will help you fall asleep naturally and fastly.
***If you are currently pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or comorbidities and taking any medications or undergoing any medical procedures; always consult first your doctor or healthcare provider prior to use of Restorz Restful Sleep Gummies or any melatonin products to avoid any adverse reactions.***