Shipping & Return Policy
We ship your order within 2-3 business days of receiving your order, holidays and weekends are excluded.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You may return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. If package has been opened, we are unable take it back due to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), but would be more than happy to send you a replacement with a copy of your receipt and reason why you would like an exchange.
Privacy Notice - Effective Date: February 1, 2021
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for hhtps://healthrightproducts.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
· What information we collect - order information like credit card and shipping addresses. We only see your last 4 digits of your CC as it is stored in a secure server through Stripe (https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe)
· With whom it is shared: our internal shipping team
· How it can be corrected: call or email within 4 hours of your order being placed
· How it is secured: Your CC information is secured through the payment system “Stripe”: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
· How policy changes will be communicated and
· How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice they will be updated at this link.